Saturday, July 28, 2012

Sad News Again

It didn't really feel like Ramadan this time because I started it off being pregnant and not fasting. But this Wednesday I miscarried and I was filled with sorrow. After it happening last year I had hoped Allah was giving me a second chance. Yes Alhumdulillah I already have 10 kids but each baby is a blessing, a new life to look forward to. Inna ilaihi wa inna ilaihi rajiun. Allah is the best of planners.

On another note there will be another giveaway, look for it. It will be for Ramadan.

While in emergency, waiting, I started reading this month's book Better Than a Thousand Months. With big writing and pictures I guess this could be read by kids too. I enjoyed reading it and almost finished it. Anyone else reading it? I ordered mine from Amazon.ca and got it for only 99 cents second hand but it looked new. I also just got my latest Azizah magazine and looking forward to my Sisters ramadan issue. What have you been reading if anything besides Quran this month?

Ramadan Mubarak. Please keep me in your duas. Amin.

14 comments:

  1. Inna lillahi wa inna illayhi rajioon

    Sorry for your loss sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for your loss. To God we belong, and to Him we return. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assalaamu alaikum,

    May your child meet you at the door of Paradise, refuse to enter until you and your husband both enter. Ameen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At times like this it is difficult to express our empathy in words. I thought and thought and thought... but the only words that were befitting were the words below....

    "Your little ones are da'aamees (helpers) of Paradise. They will meet their parents and grab them or their hands to no end other than that Allah will enter them into Paradise" (Sahih Muslim)

    "By the one in whose hand is my soul, the miscarried fetus will lead his mother to Paradise by his umbilical cord, if she was patient, hoping to be rewarded" (Ahmad)

    May Allah grant you patience and make your recovery easy and swift and may Allah bless you with a healthy baby in the time to come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ameen to the duas. Thank you for your responses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As salaam alaikum,

    So sorry to hear the news. May Allah grant us patience in these times of trials and tribulations. May Allah bless you and your family this Ramadan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Inna liLlah wa inna ilayhi rajioon.

    May Allah make it easy for you.
    Ameen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My thoughts are with you at this time of loss.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh subhanallah! I had just emaield you! Inna lilaahi wa inna ilayhi raaji'oon! HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    May Allah compensate you with something better. Ameen!!!

    Juli

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ameen. Thanks for the thoughts and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Assalamo alaikum,

    Sorry to hear your news. May Allah swt reward you for your loss, ameen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon. I love you

    ReplyDelete