Friday, January 1, 2010

Rainforests and Forces


My 4th son is learning about the rainforest in science. He asked me what buttress roots were and I found the answer here. This is an interesting topic for the son of a guy who comes from Malaysia. What I love about homeschooling is that you get to learn so much right along with your kids. Whoever heard of roots taller than a person? Maybe I need to start reading National Geographic more often. My 3rd daughter is learning about forces. I found a great website here. It also includes activities. Insha Allah we will be building a straw bridge.

3 comments:

  1. Salam alaykum! That's great that you home school! I was home schooled as well and am very grateful for that experience. InshAllah your children will be as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wa Alaikum Salaam

    Insha Allah they will, right now not so much :)

    ReplyDelete