Wednesday, November 28, 2012

December 2012 Book Club Pick

Next month's pick is Extraordinary Women from the Muslim World. My library couldn't get this for me, not even from inter-library loan so looks like I'll have to buy this one. Does your library have it? Do you own one or have you read it already or plan to? I think I have up to April 2013 picked out for book club choices so that leaves 8 more months. Do you have any suggestions on what you'd like to read in this club? Seems like I lost all my dedicated readers. Do drop me a line! Are any of you planning on going to RIS? How many of you buy your books there?

2 comments:

  1. Assalaamu aleikum
    I don't think I've seen this book before, looks interesting.
    I'm planning to go to RIS in sha Allah, hope I see you there. I enjoyed our time together last year.
    And I always buy books at RIS but have been on a bit of a book-buying bender the last few months. I need to call a halt (as if!!) and catch up on reading...
    ... but I hope Thinkers' Recourse will be there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wa alaikum Salaam

    SoundVision is always there too. Its always nice to see new titles you haven't come across before. I still have some books to read too. But not too much. I finished I speak for Myself recently. Now I'm reading Ideal Muslimah which was a gift. Some books I found kind of dull and put them aside but I should revisit them.

    Hope to see you too and other sisters as well. I really need some girl time for the sake of Allah time. KWIM?

    ReplyDelete