Monday, September 9, 2013

My trip to Malaysia Part 9 Surprise Trip

Floating Mosque
Crystal Mosque
Well just before we were to go to KL my brother-in-law's wife (no word for that in English) suggested, no insisted that before we left that I should go once again to Terengganu, this time to see the Floating Mosque and the Crystal Mosque. I had vaguely heard of them before so I was game but was unsure if dh would agree to this last minute trip. I wasn't sure what was going to happen as everyone talks behind your back..ok fine talks in Malay while you stand there like a dummy, lol so was pleasantly surprised when the trip was on! So we were driven all the way down to the two mosques where we stopped first to get souvenirs and then to pray in the Floating mosque then went on the Crystal Mosque and Taman Tamadun Islam Edutainment Park. Later we went to A&W which is halal there and driving back in that area noticed the beautiful beaches which are so much better than in Kota Bharu..sorry to all Kelantanese but its true. The skies there are the most beautiful blue and seriously I could retire there if I could bring all my kids there with me. We had a wonderful time there with all the cute replica mosques and the amazing displays and films. I wish I could get  a copy of the film as it was so well done and informative and correct. I wished I had seen the Crystal Mosque during the night instead of the day because that is when its at its most spectacular best. All in all an amazing trip and I'm so happy we got to go and so grateful for kind in-laws.

2 comments:

  1. Assalamu Alaikum,

    I really want to go there and see the replica mosques. I haven't been in any really beautiful mosques before either, looks nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wa alaikum Salaam

    You need to go back!

    ReplyDelete