Monday, January 11, 2021

 Asalaamu Alaikum

Wow! Its almost 3 years since I posted! Back then I had just joined IG and was writing my second book and there was not even a whisper of a plague,😷 subhanallah. My second book Tales from the Junk Drawer & More has been out since 2019 and debuted at SMArt Fair (Sarnia Muslim Art Fair) in October. I also traveled back to Malaysia in March 2019 alhumdullilah which seems like a dream and who knows when we will ever return or travel anywhere again. What have I been writing in the meantime? To be honest, not much. My writing friend called me recently and asked me and I said only two poems; COVID19 really shut me down with kids at home all the time and so much sad news. She said she had also only written two poems but one of them was put in a book. Alhumdullilah. I shared one of my poems called Inhale on IG, please do check it out. My two books are still for sale on my Etsy shop and locally at The Exmouth Pharmacy on Exmouth Street in Sarnia. Here's to hoping this year will be better in every way now that people are starting to be vaccinated. In the meantime stay home and hug your loved ones. Maybe this year I will start writing again, Allahu alim. May Allah lift this plague. Amin.

1 comment:

  1. Alhamdulillah, this Online Quran Academy in Pakistan has been magnificently laying out its services for the last 10 years. It was founded by our very well-reputed Mr. Mazhar Shafiq

    Noorani Qaida

    ReplyDelete