Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Nostalgic Nibbles

This is not an important topic but don't you ever wish your kids could eat the food that you used to eat? What  I mean is why do they have to keep retiring food? Sometimes I don't even realize a food item is gone until I get a craving and its nowhere to be found. Some of you oldies might remember maple buds, Ruffles coconut bars, malted milk ice cream bars (Sealtest I think) as well as the cherry ones. And whatever happened to the Dickie Dee ice cream guy?  Telling my kids about this stuff is like someone from the olden days telling you about the milk man. If you call these companies they always say well no one was buying it. But if you look up these topics on the internet you will see tons of people crying for these things to be brought back. Ok I will shut up now because I know there are more important things in life than this but just walking down memory lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment