Monday, April 4, 2011

Nightmare of Disbelief

I finally got around to reading this book which my son lent me. I should have read it a long time ago. Although its geared to non-believers it still has a message for muslims like me who find it hard sometimes to accept our qadar. We have to remember that something we hate may have something good in it and something we like could be bad for us and remember to always be grateful.  I would recommend this book for anyone who wants to convince anyone about Islam and also for those who might need a nudge.

2 comments:

  1. As salaam alaikum,

    I think we all need to be reminded frequently to submit to the will of Allah. I know I need to be reminded as well as remind myself daily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam alaykom,

    Mashallah....I will def. keep this in mind....Inshallah I will see if I can pick it up from my islamic bookstore!

    Jazakillah

    ReplyDelete