Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Bits and peices.

I just finished reading The Happiness Project and thought I'd share this video about making 3 friends which is like asking me to find a needle in a haystack. I also want to share something else with you. I recently talked to my brother, the older one and he told me to watch a show called Fat,Sick and Almost Dead.  I can't seem to find it as a free documentary online nor at my library nor at the local video store. I hope I can find it somewhere! It looks very interesting. Finally I've discovered that there is such a thing as exercise videos without music. This one, Oxycise even has landscape backgrounds. So get out there, make some friends, drink some vegetable/fruit juice and get some exercise.

1 comment:

  1. I just watched the movie that I bought from amazon.ca. Its very inspirational..I just cut up a plateful of veggies! I'm going to pass this movie around to my family insha Allah.

    ReplyDelete