Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Story Kits


While I was searching for books about insects I came across a story kit for the topic. For those unfamiliar with story kits they are a boxed set of books,cds, dvds, puppets,song and rhyme sheets, games,puzzles, concept and storytelling props and items to count related to various themes. These kits would lend themselves very well to different subject topics. I have my eye on the Around the World/Multicultural Kit, Busy Babies/Baby and Toddler Kit, Down by the Bay/Summer and Seaside kit, Pizza Kit and Community Helpers Kit. The Colour kit, Counting Kit and Shapes kit would all be good for my daughter in kindergarten and also my preschooler. Our library lets us take these out for one month but in bigger cities I heard its only a week. Does your library carry these? Check them out! Add some pizzaz to your homeschooling day.

No comments:

Post a Comment