Friday, August 7, 2009

Dawah by donation

Yesterday I donated this book to the library which I picked up from Muslim Fest to help spread Islam. My last donation was this book which has a chapter about Eid. In the past I have also donated a magazine subscription to Azizah which they gratefully accepted. I intend to give more books to the library in the future too and I especially want to give them this one. The reason I am so passionate about library dawah is because when I was searching for a new religion as a teen the only books I could find were books written by non-muslims which were all biased. When I was in my 20's I finally found books by muslim authors and they were all donated by the MSA (muslim student association) that was located in my city's university. I am very grateful for those donations because they taught me about true Islam. There isn't any MSA anywhere near where I live and since the mosque doesn't give the library donations, then I have taken it upon myself to do it. My friend joined me in this endeavour once too, alhumdullilah. Insha Allah these donations will be of benefit to someone and guide them to the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment