Thursday, June 17, 2010

Iris Gift

The other day my neighbour asked me if I wanted some flowers because she had too many growing in her yard and had to thin them out. I said I wasn't sure and she said if you want some, get back to me. I couldn't think of where to plant them so I just let it go. Well last night she just showed up and gave me some irises. I was tired from TKD so just left them to plant today. Off I went to the dollar store to get some small fencing so the kids would not play in my new flower bed which is an old spot where dh planted tomatoes before. So next to my deck are some new irises. They have no flowers on them though. They're just clippings. You can watch this to see what I mean. I don't even know what kind of irises they are, gonna have to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment