Sunday, June 13, 2010

Jazakullah khair


Alhumdullilah in the last little while I have recieved some lovely gifts from bloggers and readers and my daughter. May Allah reward all of you. Your thoughtfulness brightens up my life. The jilbab I got from a reader, a sister I met on facebook Sis Elysia.  This jilbab is so perfect;its light and airy and fits me perfectly. I wear it all the time. The scarf is from my daughter. She noticed I favourited it on Etsy and then secretly sent it to me. How nice is that? I've always wanted a silver hijab but could never find one. Yesterday I wore it for the first time to my husband's graduation. This is the 3rd graduation from a postsecondary institution for him.  In the background you can see the arabic letter and number blanket I ordered from her for my baby daughter. You can order one too if you like.  The Islamic book I won from Muslim Homeschooler.

2 comments:

  1. Assalamu Alaikum, glad you liked it :D wasn't it fun to be so surprised hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wa Alaikum salaam

    Yes I love suprises! Alhumdullilah. Allah provides for you from places you never expect.

    ReplyDelete