Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I want to be a ...... when I grow up.


Someone suggested that I get my kids to learn about what they want to be when they grow up as a homeschooling activity. So I asked them all what they were interested in and then got stacks of books and movies about each thing. My second son who originally wanted to work for NASA now wants to save the orangutans in Sabah and is reading this. My third son is interested in electricity, heating and cooling and construction and has built a lighthouse that really lights up. My fourth son is also interested in construction and wants to build a mosque when he grows up. My third daughter is interested in massage therapy, carpentry and firefighting; previously she was fire chief for a day. My fourth daughter says she wants to be a teacher and a doctor. Insha Allah they will all do things to benefit the ummah.

2 comments:

  1. inshaallah!! love it when you have so many kids you have so many benefits to spread to the ummah! mashaallah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making the world a better place, one kid at at time, insha Allah.

    ReplyDelete