Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Some like it in the jar 9 hours old!

I finally made the Classic Peanut Butter cookies from This Little Life of Mine's bakealong. When I first tried them at 2pm I thought they were so-so. I was kind of disappointed and was remembering how good my mother's were..she lost the recipe. I ate them again at 11 pm though and the flavours had melded together and the taste was way better! So my advice is make these but don't eat them right away, just remember...

Some like it hot
Some like it cold
Some like it in the jar 9 hours old!

Also check out dd3's cookies...took her all day to make them what with rolling out the dough and all. She swears she'll never make them again. I think they turned out cute though.:)

4 comments:

  1. MMM cookies, thanks for the tip. I like the cookies dd3 made :) was there something inside them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. The heart ones had chocolate inside and the circle ones had jam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, you made them! Sorry they were a disappointment at first. I'm just the messenger! Glad you ended up enjoying them later on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better late than never eh? You've already made 3 kinds of cookies. Which one was the best out of the 3?

    ReplyDelete