Monday, March 19, 2012

February 2012 Book Review - I Shall Not Hate

This book was hard to put down; I Shall Not Hate. 

After reading this book I can now say I know why they just don't leave. Why don't Palestinians just leave is what I always thought before reading this. I have to say that the author really amazes me and I wonder how anyone can be this positive after all he has been through. To have hope in such a situation boggles the mind. To forgive in this situation shows how deep his faith is. Dr. Izzeldin Abulaish is a man on a mission and insha Allah he will see some of his work come to fruition. As an outsider I have less hope than him and always feel that nothing is really going to change until the Mahdi and Isa (a.s.) come but in the meantime the world needs people like Izzeldin to blaze a trail to peace and harmony. I too hope that his daughter's deaths will not be in vain. May Allah bring peace to this world soon. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment