Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Grabbing a dawah opportunity.

Dd2 noticed on someone' s FB profile here in town that they were talking about the Palestinian issue. As this was a non-muslim my daughter was intrigued and contacted them to see if they would be interested in any books about Islam. They were and I gave her 3 books including the Quran and some pamphets to be passed on. They wanted to return the books after reading them but I don't want them as they are better put to use by other interested souls that they might know. Its been awhile since I've done any dawah so I was very glad for the opportunity. Masha Allah.

2 comments:

  1. C - I have nominated your blog for a Versatile Blogger Award for continuing to strive in your faith against all odds. I think that you ought to be commended for going out and finding (on the internet) the community that you so desire in your own city. May Allah be pleased with all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asalaamu Alaikum

    Thanks so much. I've also been nominated for another award by two people. This weather is making me so laaaaaazy to write about them.

    ReplyDelete