Friday, November 5, 2010

Al-Maghrib Web TV

I've never been to an Al-Maghrib conference but those who have can't stop raving about them. I've listened to some cds and loved them. Now they have Al-Maghrib Web TV, alhumdullilah. Sign up and start watching amazing, inspiring videos now. I just listened to one where he said an Imam in a mosque was trying to stop the spread of dawah, oh wow, how I can relate. My mosque is the same! God forbid hordes of Canadians start converting and taking over their precious restaurant..whoops Mosque. Subhanallah. What will they say on the day of Judgement when they wouldn't allow me to put up my signs about a muslim speaker coming to town. Allahu Alim. It is very strange that muslims are their own worst enemies.

1 comment:

  1. Thats so cool! I really enjoy Al Maghribs courses too!!

    ReplyDelete