Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Arcademic Skill Builders

I found this great site for dd4. We played jetski addition. Most of the other games are for higher levels. In order for my daughter to understand the concept of addition I used grouped candies which she counted to get the answer. She was encouraged to count quickly as the race is timed. There are also language games as well such as spelling. Insha Allah this website will prove useful for you homeschoolers out there. Dd4 is quickly bored so I am constantly searching for new ideas. Have any of you tried the new Sesame Street games for Wii? I found a site that says they teach numbers only up to 20. I was hoping it would be 100. The game is 40 bucks, so at least it could teach higher numbers, but it is geared to pre-schoolers.

No comments:

Post a Comment