Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New Etsy Islamic Finds

Every now and again I like to check Etsy to see if they have any new islamic items. I get email from Etsy everyday but they never seem to send anything islamic except one time they sent daughter's item; the hajj journey board game. So I have to go digging myself. Check these out! Arabic Alphabet Button Fridge Magnets.
Sari style hijab. 
Purple flower head band. (its sold though!) One Piece prayer outfit.

Have you ever bought anything from Etsy? So far I've only bought from my daughter. But I do have a wish list :)

5 comments:

  1. JAK for the tip and for all your searching!! Made it easy for me!!! I just bought the Arabic frig magnets. I have only bought one other thing from Etsy--an Arabic Alphabet print--which I just love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wa iyaki. Be sure to check out my daughter's shop: handmade beginnings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.etsy.com/shop/handmadebeginnings

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete