Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Healthy Journey Part 3

A couple of months ago, maybe less I came across a blog post on Muslimah's Musings about Muslimahs and health. Here it is. I was strangely attracted to the link about Nadoona. Don't ask me why, the Lord works in mysterious ways. I fell in love with their site, just everything wowed me and I wanted in. Watch this video if you have the time...wait for the kiddies to go to bed, its well worth it. If you like what you see, you can sign up for the next round. Its going to start on April 23rd. I think she has a few spots left. I can't wait to get started! I've already learned to count calories. Yeah, I never did that before in my life. Not that its hard, I just never had an interest. You can vote for Nadoona to win in this contest here.

No comments:

Post a Comment