Saturday, May 8, 2010

Tae Kwon Do Progress

As of last week the 4 older kids (2nd son,3rd son,3rd daughter, 4th son) all got green stripes on their yellow belt. The two smaller kids (4th daughter,5th son) got red stripes on their white belts. We also got to watch one of the students get their red belt. This week I told the master that I will be joining the class and I took home my uniform and as of today I am a white belt (tee hee). I have wanted to join a martial arts class ever since I was a kid and my brother's friend was in the class. His mother enrolled him because he was being bullied at school. I asked my mom to join but she sadly said no. I used to watch the classes through the window as often as I could. Then I watched my kids. Now insha Allah a childhood dream will come true for me and I will learn the way of the foot and fist.

No comments:

Post a Comment