Friday, May 7, 2010

Tagged

I've been tagged by Heather to answer 5 questions with 5 answers each. This should get my mind turning.

1. Where were you 5 yrs ago.

I was planning my oldest daughter's wedding, the first of my kids to get married.

I was planning my  vacation in Huntsville. Fun, fun, fun!

I had 8 kids.

I was living in a city instead of town in a house that was big enough for us.

I was organizing a neighbourhood watch with my husband.

2. Where would you like to be 5 yrs from now?

In a muslim community, preferably the GTA or at least London,Ontario.

In  a much bigger house, we are so cramped.

Working to pay off my debt.

Being able to read Quran.

Being a better muslim.

3. What was/is on your To-Do list for today?

Good question. Reading my books for my two book clubs (the library's and mine).

4 loads of laundry as usual.

Supper, maybe?

Homeschooling my daughter. Today is spelling dictation day.

 Job searching (for a new job) for dh.

4. What snacks do you enjoy?

Mixed nuts.

Fruit.

Pretzels.

Popcorn.

Chips and dip.

5. What 5 things would you do if you were a billionaire?

Pay off all our debt.

Pay for everyone in our family to go for hajj.

Buy a mansion on the beach in Malaysia.

Give money to the poor.

Give money to organizations like P4E that help muslim converts and to mosques to help converts as well. (no muslim should be turned away like I have and so many others ie they won't teach me how to read quran).

I will now tag the following people.

handmade beginnings

happy muslim mama

river city homeschoolers

muslim homeschooler

days of our lives

No comments:

Post a Comment