Friday, May 28, 2010

My new bathing suit

You've probably noticed the ad for an islamic bathing suit on the left side of my blog. Well, I ordered the exact one recently. I wasn't able to test it in a pool or a lake yet but I went outside with the kids to try it out as the kids and I sprayed each other to cool off. May in Ontario has been so warm lately. I was amazed by the material. The water just rolls off the suit. It just beads up. It reminded me of the treatment dh gave to the windows to repel rain. Check out my old post to see how the bathing suit repels water. Why not get one too? Save 10% by putting in the shoe10 discount at the site. Happy Summer!

2 comments:

  1. Do let me know when you test it out in the water! I plan on buying one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox now each time a comment is added I am four emails using the same comment. Perhaps there is any way you are able to eliminate me from that service? Thanks! giày jordan cổ cao

    ReplyDelete