Wednesday, January 12, 2011

You put the lime in the coconut!

Key Lime Coconut Blondies
This is a blurry picture but you get the idea right? Yesterday I finally used the limes I bought (finish what you have!) to make Key Lime Coconut Blondies. I thought they were ok but dh and the kids liked them a lot! I got the kids to bring over a plate to my muslim neighbour who sounded down in the dumps with all that's going on her country. I couldn't taste the lime in these but they were cutting the taste of the sugar for sure. I would love to put more lime in them next time if I ever make them again but the kids said don't. The recipe says you can add white chocolate on top but I didn't have any but I think that would have improved the taste for me.

2 comments:

  1. Assalamu Alaikum,

    cool can I try some? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wa Alaikum Salaam

    Better hurry, there almost gone....

    ReplyDelete