Thursday, August 5, 2010

Multivisions Canada

I can't find halal miswak toothpaste anywhere around me so I order it from Montreal. Yeah I know its unbelievable but that's what happens when you live in the boonies. I got my order today from Multivisions and I was so happy to see that he had included a free lecture tape by Yusuf Islam in the package. Years ago I got this company to put on a bookfair at our mosque; they go all across Canada doing this. If you want them to come to your mosque just email him. This month he told me he will insha Allah be coming to the London Mosque now that they have finished expanding it. So if you are in that neck of the woods then do drop by to see his awesome selection;books, clothes, tapes, perfumes, cds etc. and of course toothpaste :)

No comments:

Post a Comment