Wednesday, November 11, 2009

November Book Club Pick

Hopefully you have all finished reading The Gift of Rain and if so please feel free to comment on it in my former post. For this month I have chosen a book that my daughter has chosen from a group of books offered for her English class. Its called Sweetness in the Belly. This sounds like a very interesting book as it is about a non-muslim raised by muslims. Its also written by a Canadian author. My daughter has a pretty cool teacher; she also offered Three Cups of Tea.

4 comments:

  1. Salaam Sis,

    JazakILLAH Khairin for the books - I might have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wa alaikum salaam

    Insha Allah you will enjoy them. I'm hoping to feature a muslim author next..still working on that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished this book last night. Has everyone started it? I will blog about it insha Allah before the December pick.

    ReplyDelete