Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ramadan Day 26

Yesterday was Labour Day which is the day before the first day of school every year so dh brought the kids to get school supplies while I caught up on laundry. While folding laundry I listened to a cd called In Praise of Stay at Home Moms by the now infamous Dr. Laura. Since being a stay-at-home mom was never my choice as I was never raised to be one, not even being allowed to touch a single thing in our house I felt that this cd (read aloud book) was a balm for my soul. In the afternoon I also read some Quran. Then it was back to the kids' problem and then I took ds4 and dd4 and ds5 and dd5 to the playground. Dd5 just loved walking around in the big wide open space. We saw our neighbour's kid there and I asked him what he was going to be doing for Eid and he said going to Canada's Wonderland with our cousins. In the evening I read Quran again; I'm up to Juz 17 so still behind. In the middle of the night I woke up so I prayed tahajud. Alhumdullilah I woke up because last night was the 27th of Ramadan and possibly Laylat-al-Qadr. How was your day 26?

No comments:

Post a Comment