Monday, September 6, 2010

Ramadan Day 25

Yesterday I watched a movie ds1 lent me. It called The Betrayal and its about a Laotian family and the politics in Laos that led to their refugee status. Although its not an islamic show the parts they talk about regarding stories from the elders are very similar to things that are in Islam regarding the end times. The show was really sad and touching. The mother also has 10 kids like me so I really felt her pain when she said things like 'sometimes I had to give birth alone'. How horrible would that be? Yesterday was also another day of dealing with the kids' problems. I'm always making dua for it to end. I've been having a lot of interesting dreams in Ramadan and dh and dd3 as well. Anyone else? I notice this happens in most Ramadans. At iftar our neighbour came with a dish of rice and chicken. Masha Allah. Alhumdullilah. I really liked the rice. It had nuts and raisins in it. Afterwards I read the Quran out loud to the kids and I'm now at Juz 15. I know its so far behind. Insha Allah I will try to catch up. These are the last few days of Ramadan.

No comments:

Post a Comment