Monday, September 13, 2010

Eid Day 3

This day was a little odd as we got dd2 ready for university. We got her settled in and brought her to get groceries. We had pizza,prayed and then said our goodbyes. It was hard on me, let me tell you. I was remembering all the way back to her birth. (sob, sob, cry).  Insha Allah she will have a great first day of school and do very well. I'm glad that the MSA there is really active. I'm also glad she escaped from the boonies but its bittersweet. I wish we could all be there.

3 comments:

  1. Aww I'm sad too I didn't even get to see her this Eid and it's going to be weird not seeing her when I come to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salaams:

    Congrats on your daughter starting university!May Allah grant her every success in her studies.

    It must be hard to have her away from home. Is it really far? It would be nice if you or she can visit on the weekend.

    When I was going to university downtown Toronto I had a long commute everyday. I didn't mind though since thankfully I was fortunate to have been staying with relatives.

    Hope you find the adjustment easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll be going to see her every month insha Allah.

    ReplyDelete