Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Still swimming.

I think this summer will go on record as the longest ever in Ontario. Officially summer starts on June 21st but we got summer temperatures in May and they haven't let up. Yesterday was 29 degrees and I was still swimming! Masha Allah. Are you still swimming or signed up for ladies swimming this fall? Don't forget to check out and order an al sharifa bathing suit (see ad on my blog)  and use the code shoe10 to get a 10% discount. Al-sharifa now has longer styles too. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that sumthe weather is fine. Swimming in September in Canada? Is that at the lake, beach or pool?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the pool. I don't know how the lake water is but about a month ago my son said that it was warmer than the pool so maybe its still ok now too.

    ReplyDelete